Neil King Physical Therapy Results Matter
Neil King Physical Therapy is not your typical physical therapy practice. Our therapists use methods and manual treatment protocols you won’t find in most other physical therapy centers. We use them, not because they are quick and easy, but because they work.
We can effectively and efficiently reduce your pain and restore your function with:
- Rolfing® by a certified Rolfer to remove pain and stress throughout your body
- CranioSacral physical therapy to gently remove pressure on nerves
- LSVT BIG for Parkinson’s disease to give life back to your movement
- Vestibular Therapy to correct balance disorders
- Dry Needling to ease muscular pain
- Pelvic Floor Therapy to discover root cause of issues
How We Get Better Results
These are just some of the modalities and techniques our therapists use to get exceptional results. We also use soft-tissue mobilization, joint mobilization, myofascial release, and neuromuscular re-education, plus numerous other hands-on manual therapies based on each patient’s individual needs.
Our skilled therapists understand there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach to physical therapy, even for two patients with the same condition. Our approach is effective for anyone struggling with pain from injury or illness because it’s personalized and tailored to your unique needs.
At Neil King Physical Therapy, there’s no such thing as a condition we can’t help. For more information on our services, contact us today.
We Have Ten Physical Therapy Offices Located In:
Rochester Hills, Macomb Township, Royal Oak, Waterford, Novi, Troy, Plymouth, Clarkston, St. Clair Shores & Warren, Michigan. Serving all of Southeast Michigan including Oakland, Macomb & Wayne Counties.