Today’s most effective treatments available at Neil King Physical Therapy.
Chronic pain afflicts over 85 million Americans and the average chronic pain patient suffers for seven years and has three major surgeries in their desperate search for pain relief. Pain is a problem no matter where it comes from. You may suffer from arthritis or joint pain, muscle pain, nerve pain (neuropathy), headache, cancer pain or extremity pain, but you don’t have to live with it.
We have a multitude of treatment possibilities for all kinds of pain
- Soft-tissue mobilization and joint mobilization
- Manual traction
- Electrical stimulation/TENS
- Phonophoresis and iontophoresis
- Postural and gait training
- Heat and cold packs
- Cervical and lumbar traction
- Myofascial release
- Strengthening and stretching
- Massage therapy
- Home exercise programs
- Neuromuscular re-education
In addition to these standard, traditional therapies, we use specialized therapies you won’t find at most other physical therapy centers. These include:
- Rolfing® by a certified Rolfer removes pain and stress throughout the body
- Pilates strengthens core muscles and corrects posture
- CranioSacral physical therapy to remove pressure on nerves
- Orthopedic manual physical therapy utilizes specialized hands-on treatments for pain
To know more about our surgical rehab outpatient physical therapy treatment program, call Neil King Physical Therapy at 844.275.9847 or fill out our Online Request Form to make an appointment. Learn firsthand why we are the doctor’s choice for pain relief. We treat patients from the surrounding areas of Oakland County, Macomb County, and Wayne County.